Dr David Jaa
Dr. David Jaa studied medicine at the University of Queensland and graduated in 1987. He has since furthered his study in the field of nutritional and environmental medicine, and has obtained a fellowship from the College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine.
From the year 2000 Dr David Jaa has studied a post graduate course in Physical Medicine (musculoskeletal) at Sydney University and has obtained a Masters degree in 2001. He became a Fellow of the Australian College of Physical Medicine the following year. He is also a member of the Australian Medical Acupuncture Society and a member of the College of General Practitioners. Dr David Jaa has special interests in the treatment of various types of musculoskeletal conditions.
Dr David Jaa was born and raised in Queensland primarily on the Gold Coast. He has been in practice on the Gold Coast since 1989. He is married and has three children. In his spare time, Dr David Jaa enjoys gardening, dog training, spending time with his family and snow skiing.
- B.MedSc (University of Queensland) 1985
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- MBBS (University of Queensland) 1987
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- FACNEM 1996
- Fellow of the Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- GDPM (Sydney University) 2000
- Graduate Diploma of Physical Medicine musculoskeletal
MPM (Sydney University) 2001
- Masters of Physical Medicine
musculoskeletal FACPM (Sydney University) 2002
- Fellow of the Australian College of Physical Medicine
musculoskeletalMember of the Australian Medical Acupuncture Society
- Member of AAMM (Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine)
- Bio Balance trained practitioner